Christmas is coming and there are bound to be some times during the holidays when you just want to sit back and relax with a great movie. There are so many great Christmas movies to choose from you shouldn’t have any trouble finding a great movie to watch.
Here are some of the best Christmas movies to watch during the holidays:
1. The Muppet Christmas Carol – a fun movie for the whole family based on the original A Christmas Carol; features all of your favourite muppets!
2. The Santa Claus – a funny movie with Tim Allen starring as Santa. Great family movie if you have kids that are a little older and adults love it, too.
3. Die Hard – you can’t beat this classic action flick with Bruce Willis kicking some serious butt right around the holidays.
4. Bad Santa – not a movie for younger kids but you can watch it with older kids if they are mature enough to handle the language. If not, watch it after they go to bed because this one is hilarious!
5. The Nightmare Before Christmas – very young children might find this a tad scary but most kids love it and with Tim Burton directing you can’t go wrong with this one. It’s a different kind of Christmas story.
6. Elf – Will Farrell never ceases to make people laugh and this movie is no exception. Older kids and adults alike will want to watch this every year.
7. A Christmas Story – this 1983 classic is becoming very popular at Christmas time. It is a true family movie and everyone will be hoping that kid gets his Red Ryder BB gun.
8. Scrooged – Bill Murray is hilarious as Scrooge and his encounters with the ghosts of Christmas past, present, and future are nothing less than side-splitting.
There are so many great movies out there to watch. What’s on your best movies for Christmas list?